Τετάρτη 21 Μαΐου 2014

The English Language Class Magazine

                                                 written by A. Karavas,  English Teacher

I asked my C Class students 2013-2014 to create a class magazine by submitting articles of their own interest. The idea was accepted with great enthusiasm. They were intrigued by the idea of becoming a reporter. And so they started to bring in their writings.

Again, they were asked to bring in articles for the next issue. Unfortunately, some of the students lost their prime enthusiasm so I received less articles. Nevertheless, a second issue was created and I gave it the subtitle of Graduation Issue.

Had we more time, a third issue would have been created.

 I thank my students for a wonderful and productive year and wish them the very best for their future!!